“Prime Condition” * Low Time
“Best In Class”
IO-550B 300 Horsepower Engine STC - 250 Hours Since Gann Aviation “Performance Overhaul”
Notes from Owner
Air Mod, completed 7/21, $42,000
Leather everywhere except vinyl on glareshield. A somewhat darker leather,
perforated, is used on the seat and seat-back inserts. Same darker leather on
steering arm and yokes. Dennis made his contoured headrests. All trim pieces and
seals were replaced or renewed. It smells like a Bentley.
• Painted 10/10 by Tejas Aero Services and hangered since.
• Friends call it a 9. YMMV but it certainly doesn’t need paint.
• What looks black in the photos is a dark metallic blue.
Maintenance items while in my care
• OH landing gear motor
• Re-chrome step. The spinner…uhhh…can’t remember
• Replace trim tab indicator cable
• Replace door handle with new
• Service shimmy damper
• New fuel selector stop button and spring
• New Gill battery
• New brake master cylinders. Service parking brake valve
• New flex brake lines both sides
• Replace faulty #6 EGT probe
• Replace failed Garlock seal on spline drive for B&G alternator. Alternator
contaminated with oil and repaired by B&G
• New flap motor and actuator assembly. New limit switches
• New brake discs and pads. Repaint main gear wheels
• Static system check and cert 7/21
• Complete set of landing gear boots and covers
Provenance and logs
• Delivered and maintained by Beechcraft of Guatemala
• US Airworthiness Certificate at 675 hours. Registered as N411VD
• Since 2005 all maintenance carried out by Beechcraft Authorized Service Facilities
(Advantage Aircraft Service and C&W Aero Services)
• Registration changed to N45PL at painting in 2010
Compressions at Annual December 2021 74 / 76 / 76 / 72/ 76 / 72
Always on a dehydrator in Hangar
• All logs present
Fill out this form to get in touch with our expert team. If your question is more urgent, you can use the information below to call or email us (or come to our office if you want to scare our staff).